(Teaser) (Teaser)

Yassssssssssssss

SIDEPROJECT responds:

hahahha

OUR ENEIMES - Space man (REMIX) OUR ENEIMES - Space man (REMIX)

Already know who you are bruh. Scouted you :) Welcome aboard.

SIDEPROJECT responds:

yessss!!!!

Engage Engage

HOW???? HOW DOES IT ALWAYS COME OUT SO PERFECT?? Jesus dude. If they make another Mass Effect game, could you please apply to be their composer? Or a composer for any of the upcoming games? This is too awesome to not be featured in a game or a futuristic trailer of some sort. 5/5.

Gather The Clans Gather The Clans

FINALLY! Been waiting to hear your submission. Jesus dude, your chord progression and melodies have got to be the most unique that I have ever come across. This sounds like a soundtrack that you would hear from one of the trailers to be played for an anticipated game during E3. It just takes you away on an adventure of your own. Amazing job and good luck to you in the competition! I definitely look forward to you progressing to the next round.

LunyAlex responds:

These compliments are gonna go to my head real bad', haha.

Thanks so much for the kind words. I'm very glad that you mentioned the E3 Trailer Idea, because that's precisely the format I envision the track in. Thank you again and good luck to you as well!

Glitchy Grindy Stuff Glitchy Grindy Stuff

This was unbelievably creative and original. I find it amazing that majority of the instruments used for this are from someone beatboxing. Amazing job dude! Good luck in the competition! :D

Breaking Breaking

I love this. It's got a mixture of retro and funk and it fits so perfect. And the break you a little after the middle of the song was great too. The melody and the switch up in drums are amazing. This song gets a 5 out of 5. :)

Voltus responds:

Thanks a lot for the kind words!

Kabalist - Mara Kabalist - Mara

This is amazing! The song is great but I would recommend adding side chain. Other than that, great song and great production work!!

ARMA 3: Resist - Intro 3 ARMA 3: Resist - Intro 3

Amazing job on this. The production quality is beyond professional. It actually sounds like it should be in the game itself. I'd say that you wouldn't have to worry about adding a choir, but if you do find a way to fit it in there, I'd be so glad to listen again. 5 stars. Keep up the great work!

KatMaestro responds:

Thanks for the review!

Endgame Endgame

Absolutely incredible. The dramatic melody along with the orchestral voices with the percussion is literally just amazing as if it was done live. This gets 5 stars and I seriously cannot WAIT to hear more of your works. Please keep it up!

Goran1990 responds:

Thank you very much! I am really glad you liked it :)

A last Cigarette A last Cigarette

This is incredibly soothing and the melody gives me chills with the atmosphere of the song. This is a masterpiece. Please release more like this in the future!!!

SoTJake responds: